We are a Midlands based company who cover the whole of the UK including Scotland. We specialise in carrying out licensed PRC repairs and rebuilds on pre-reinforced concrete houses known as PRC houses or concrete prefabs. We have over 15 years of experience and expertise in carrying out PRC licensed repair systems to houses classed as defective under the 1985 Housing Act. We offer our customers competitive fixed priced quotes and high quality workmanship which is second to none.
If you are a tenant and would like to own your own home we can help:
• Apply for your ‘Right to Buy’
• Assist you with your mortgage application.
• Carry out your PRC repair and rebuild.
• Arrange final certification by an Independent Qualified PRC Engineer.
If you already own or considering buying a PRC house and would like a PRC repair we can:
• Arrange everything for your PRC Build and Repair.
• Gaining all necessary permissions.
• Arranging final certification by an Independent Qualified PRC Engineer.
You may just require a PRC Repair Certificate for a house which has already been repaired, if so please see our PRC Certificate page.
For more information on a PRC repair and rebuild on your home please visit our PRC Build and Repair page. To view our work and see some of our repairs and rebuilds, please visit our Gallery page which has photographs of projects we have completed over the last few years.
The most popular types of PRC constructions are Airey House, Cornish House, Hawksley House, Unity House, Wates House, Woolaway Bungalow and Woolaway House.